- 1. Tack your middle Hanger.
- 2. Pull your front and rear Hangers out as far as they will go (ensuring the middle Rocker is kept level).
- 3. Tack the front and back Hanger.
- 4. Unless you specify the size of the wheels you are using, your springs will come to you as 13" - 15" setting by default.
- 5. If you need to convert this to the 4WD 15" - 16" setup, simply unbolt the springs and swap the front spring for the rear.
- 6. This will spread your bolts further apart.
These instructions are the correct way to setup these springs but should be used as a guide only.
Huntsman recommends installation by a qualified Tradesman.